Do you have a friend or family member that really wants to get back in shape but is afraid CrossFit is too hard? Here’s another option for them…
CrossFit Naples Boot Camp was created to help people overcome the first obstacle to getting fit and joining a gym… and that is confidence! Our upcoming Boot Camp will put your friends and family on the fast track to their fitness goals.
Why should they sign up?
There are a ton of people who think they aren’t in good enough shape for CrossFit. THIS PROGRAM IS FOR THEM! They can learn the basics of proper technique, gain confidence in their ability, and springboard to a lifelong journey in pursuit of better health!
Spread the word and don’t let your friends miss out. Sign up by visiting our Boot Camp page here!
- Summer! Season is over, use your extra time towards your health. First day of Boot Camp is June 3rd.
- Mornings at 7am. Every T/TH get your day started right with a stimulating and rewarding WOD (Workout of the Day).
- Linear Progression. Our program builds upon previous movements and skills. You’ll be learning and practicing new skills each day. When you finish your last class, you’ll look back on the earlier workouts and scoff at their beginner-level difficulty.
- Price! $100 for six weeks. No other fees. If you’re a former member, receive a 10% discount. That’s less than $10 per class!
- Professional Coaches. Last but not least, our coaching here at CF Naples is held to the highest standard. It is our passion and profession to help you achieve your goals.
Tuesday’s Workout (May 6, 2014)
A. Back Squat 5 x 5
Week 3 of 10
B. AMRAP 15:
- 12 Russian KB Swing (70/53)
- 10 High Box Step Up (30/24)
- 8 Push ups
A. Clean & Jerk-70-80%B. 2 x 10 min- Buy In: 30 Burpee onto plate
- 1 Press (10-20lbs of your heavy single)
- 2 Push Press
- 3 Push Jerk
- 100m Farmers Carry (70/45)