- 40 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast (about 4 large breasts)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1. Mix maple syrup, Dijon mustard, and rice wine vinegar in a bowl until incorporated well.
2. Cut chicken breast in half (not mandatory, just how I prefer mine) and place a small amount of the mustard mix on the bottom of the Crock Pot.
3. Place a few pieces of chicken in the Crock Pot, followed by the mustard mixture. Continue until all chicken is in the Crock Pot and covered with the sauce.
4. Cook on high for 4 hours.
**Makes about 10, 4 ounce servings of chicken
Serving size: 3 ounces cooked chicken and about 1.5 tbsp of sauce
Protein: 26.0 grams
Carbohydrates: 11.2 grams
Fiber: 0 grams
Fat: 1.0 grams (1)