3 (15 ounce) cans of tomato sauce
1.6 lbs lean ground turkey
1 cup part skim mozarella cheese
8 tablespoons parmesan cheese
1 (15 ounce) container of lite ricotta cheese
10 lasagna noodles
1. Brown ground turkey on the stove top until thoroughly cooked through.
2. Combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
3. Add tomato sauce to ground turkey.
4. Place 1/4 of the turkey mixture into the Crock Pot. Top with 3 lasagna noodles (breaking up to fit the oval), then 1/2 of the cheese mixture.
5. Add another 1/4 of the turkey mixture on top of the cheese mixture, then top with 3 more lasagna noodles, and the remainder of the cheese mixture.
6. Place another 1/4 of the turkey mixture on top of the cheese, followed by 3 more noodles, and then the remaining turkey mixture.
7. Set Crock Pot for 4-6 hours on low, and cook until noodles are soft and tender.
Serving size: 9.6 ounces (10 servings in Crock Pot)
Fat 11.6 grams
Carbs 42.6 grams
Fiber 4.9 grams
Protein 27.3 grams (1)