- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 package of baby carrots
- 1 stalk of celery
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups of water
1. Fill Crockpot with chicken broth and water, then place chicken breasts into the soup.
2. Chop the carrots and celery and place into the Crockpot.
3. Back on low for 8 hours.
4. Take chicken breast out and shred in Kitchen Aid mixer (with paddle attachment) or by hand.
5. Recombine chicken with soup and enjoy!
Serving size (4 ounces of chicken and about 1.5 cups of soup)
Fat: 1.3 g
Carbs: 15.5 g
Protein: 28.1 g (1)