- 3 slices of low calorie (light) bread
- 1 scoop of whey protein
- 8 ounces of liquid egg whites
- 1 tbsp sweetner
- Optional:1 tbsp cinnamon
1. Heat non-stick pan on medium heat.
2. Combine egg whites, whey, and sweetner together and whisk until well mixed.
3. Place one piece of bread in the liquid for about 1 minute, then flip to let the liquid absorb into the other side. Repeat with pieces 2 and 3.
4. Cook on medium heat 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Top with fruits, cookie butter, etc.
Serving size: 3 pieces of cooked French toast
Fat: 1 gram
Carbs: 28 grams
Fiber: 9 grams
Protein: 45 grams(1)