I was talking to a good friend the other day and noticed shes cooked with a cooking spray. I mentioned in passing that cooking with those types of sprays caused cancer. Funny enough a couple days letter I received text that she no longer cooks with those sprays.
Why not cook with the spray? They are cheap and easy to use…they advertise even healthier benefits than regular sprays with even longer shelf lives of traditional oils? BUT are they really good for you???
Here are some interesting facts about cooking sprays that just might change your mind:
1) Nonstick cooking spray is highly explosive
2) Nonstick cooking spray is used as a drug
3) Nonstick cooking spray can be used as a household cleaner
4) You can use nonstick cooking spray as ant poison
5) Nonstick cooking spray is not calorie free or fat free, despite what its label says
READ MORE HERE
Next week well touch on healthy alternatives….
Strength: Deadlift 3 rep Heavy (alternating grip)
10 minutes of work-
- 7 KB Swing
- 7 Pullups
CrossFit Open Workout 13.4
7 minutes AMRAP:
- 3 Clean and Jerks (135/95)
- 3 Toes to Bar (TTB)
- 6.6 C&J
- 9.9 TTB
If you complete 9, go on to 12, etc.