A new episode is live. In this episode we talk about:
- 00:35 Thunderdome experience
- 2:00 the disparity between divisions in competition
- 3:30 the purpose of online qualifiers
- 4:20 the difference between competitive athletes
- 5:40 a happy mix between group classes and open gym
- 6:30 the mind versus the body in a competition format
- 7:50 there is an expectation in training that it WILL get difficult
- 11:00 Bretts biggest takeaway from competition
- 11:45 Can you train a competitive mindset?
- 12:30 individual versus team are two different monsters
- 15:30 a model for training for a competition based on a timeline
- 16:45 over 400,000 people registered for the CrossFit Open
- 18:00 competition shows you what you’re made of
- 18:45 put a date on the calendar that you are working towards
We are a community-oriented, results-driven fitness facility committed to creating lifelong fitness.