This is a great sauce for spreads on burgers, omelets, or you can even drizzle in over your veggies.
- 2 oz fresh basil leaves (about 1 cup packed full)
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp coconut aminos
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (optional)
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Put all ingredients into a food processor/blender and blend into a smooth paste (stop several times and scrape the sides to get an even texture).
- Add more or less olive oil to reach desired consistency.
Today’s Workout (Thursday, June 7, 2012)
40 Sumo-Deadlift High Pull