- 3 Tbs coconut oil
- 1/4 cup carob powder or cocoa (optional)
- 1/2 cup ground nuts (almonds, hazelnuts)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Tbs raw honey (optional, add more to taste)
- parchment paper
- Melt the honey and coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once combined, add the carob, ground nuts and coconut and mix together.
- Pour mixture onto a small baking sheet covered in parchment paper. Form into a square when cool enough to touch.
- Refrigerate until hardened. Cut into 4 servings.
Today’s Workout (Wednesday, May 23, 2012)
Strength: Back Squat 5 x5