Like us on Facebook!
Take an Inside Look at CrossFit Naples!
Come in and meet us in person! Schedule your free consultation today.
Check In's at CrossFit Naples = Helping Our Local Community
For the month of October, every time you check into CrossFit Naples, we will donate a set amount per check-in to The Shelter for Abused Women and Children. We’ll keep you up-to-date on the amount of good done and the amount of check-ins we get on a weekly basis.
CrossFit Naples 4 Year Anniversary
10/10/2010 will mark 4 years of business for CrossFit Naples! Stay tuned for celebration!
Box Battles CF Competition
Saturday October 11th and Sunday October 12th at the Marco Marriott. A 2 day CF competition consisting of 3 workouts each day. We will have 6 teams throwing it down. Come out and support us! ALL CLASSES CANCELED THAT DAY!
Complimentary Skill Clinic: Rope Climb
Saturday October 18th from 10:00-10:30 am. Skill clinics are 20 minute sessions designed to give each participant coaching and instructions on CrossFit movements that coaches do not have time to cover in detail during regular classes. Skill Clinics are INCLUDED in every membership.
"WOD Against Domestic Violence" Community Event
Sunday October 26th at 9:00 am we will complete a workout created for those who have overcome domestic violence. We will also be donating a check that day based on the amount of check ins we were able to receive to The Shelter for Abused Women and Children.
Happy Halloween to all! Regular morning schedule, NIGHT CLASSES CANCELED! Don't forget to come workout Saturday morning and work off all that sugar!
Only Gym is SWFL to be chosen!
Daily Paleo Recipe
Paleo Recipe: Almond Flour Pancakes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbs coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water (consider soda water for slightly fluffier pancakes)
- 1/4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- coconut oil
- fresh berries
- Combine almond flour, applesauce, coconut flour, eggs, water, nut meg and sea salt in a bowl, and mix together completely with a fork. The batter will appear a little thicker than normal mix.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat with 1 tsp coconut oil.
- Drop 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan once it is fully heated. Spread out batter slightly if desired.
- Flip like a normal pancake when the bubbles start showing up on the top, and cook for another minute or two.
- Add more oil to the pan and repeat with remaining batter.
- Top with fresh berries.
Note: If the pan is too hot, the cakes will stick, burn on the outside, and/or not cook entirely through.
Today’s Workout (Friday, April 20, 2013)
Sumo deadlift high pull (95/65)
Push press/jerk (95/65)