Take an Inside Look at CrossFit Naples!
Come in and meet us in person! Schedule your free consultation today.
Bring a Friend Week
Monday, August 25 - Monday September 1st, 2014
This is a great opportunity to show your friends what a great athlete you really are. Each time you bring a friend to CrossFit Naples your name will get entered in a raffle for a chance to win $100 credit to our Reebok CF Retail Shop.
Community Labor Day WOD
September 1st, 2014 (9 am)
This will be the only class that day. We will be doing a Hero WOD, open to the community, in honor of Labor Day.
Like us on Facebook!
Only Gym is SWFL to be chosen!
Daily Paleo Recipe
Paleo Recipe: Almond Flour Pancakes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbs coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water (consider soda water for slightly fluffier pancakes)
- 1/4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- coconut oil
- fresh berries
- Combine almond flour, applesauce, coconut flour, eggs, water, nut meg and sea salt in a bowl, and mix together completely with a fork. The batter will appear a little thicker than normal mix.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat with 1 tsp coconut oil.
- Drop 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan once it is fully heated. Spread out batter slightly if desired.
- Flip like a normal pancake when the bubbles start showing up on the top, and cook for another minute or two.
- Add more oil to the pan and repeat with remaining batter.
- Top with fresh berries.
Note: If the pan is too hot, the cakes will stick, burn on the outside, and/or not cook entirely through.
Today’s Workout (Friday, April 20, 2013)
Sumo deadlift high pull (95/65)
Push press/jerk (95/65)