TAKE YOUR FIRST STEP TODAY!
Sat, May 11, 2013
FREE Community Workout
Naples High Track. This is a family friendly event. Bring one bring all. The workout will suit all age range and fitness levels.
No Class that weekend.
Thurs.-Sat., May 16-18th, 2013
Bring A Friend Days
All available CrossFit Classes. Bring a friend to try out CrossFit! Classes will consist of team WOD's, so encourage guests to join you in a workout!
I got into CrossFit because of the functionality of the program. The movements and intensity transfer over to real life situations- unlike traditional lifting and cardio exercises. After many years of doing CrossFit on my own I joined CrossFit Naples. There is nothing like having numerous professional views and critiques on my training to perfect and advance my skills. CrossFit Naples is like a family.Conrad L.
I found myself having to make a tough decision between joining Crossfit Naples or staying at the gym I’ve attended for the past 14 years. After meeting with the coaches and talking about the basics of Crossfit I decided to give it a try. Within 2 months, I had began to accomplish things I thought were impossible. Over the past 7 months I continued to find myself breaking more physical and mental barriers. Words can’t explain how thankful I am to CrossFit Naples.Wayne F.
I started hearing people I work with talk about Crossfit and what the workouts were like. I decided to join, and was blown away by the community of people working towards the same goals. Just two months into it I was down 10 pounds, lost 4% body fat, and was noticeably stronger. I would and do recommend Crossfit Naples for anyone that wants to get in shape and work hard at achieving their goals in life and in the gym.Michael C.
Going to the gym was getting so monotonous. I wanted to get stronger, and I needed someone to challenge me. And that’s when I found CrossFit Naples. Gaining strength has never been so much fun! The workouts are extremely diversified, and, classes never get easier – you continue to push yourself harder than you did the day or class before!Jen W.
Paleo Recipe: Almond Flour Pancakes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbs coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water (consider soda water for slightly fluffier pancakes)
- 1/4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- coconut oil
- fresh berries
- Combine almond flour, applesauce, coconut flour, eggs, water, nut meg and sea salt in a bowl, and mix together completely with a fork. The batter will appear a little thicker than normal mix.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat with 1 tsp coconut oil.
- Drop 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan once it is fully heated. Spread out batter slightly if desired.
- Flip like a normal pancake when the bubbles start showing up on the top, and cook for another minute or two.
- Add more oil to the pan and repeat with remaining batter.
- Top with fresh berries.
Note: If the pan is too hot, the cakes will stick, burn on the outside, and/or not cook entirely through.
Today’s Workout (Friday, April 20, 2013)
Sumo deadlift high pull (95/65)
Push press/jerk (95/65)
Share this post:Tweet this Share on Facebook Stumble it Share on Reddit Digg it Add to Delicious! Add to Technorati Add to Google Add to Myspace Subscribe to RSS