Come in and meet us in person! Schedule your free consultation today.
Every First Saturday of the Month
Free Community Workout
Community workouts are open to everyone and a great way to find out what CrossFit is all about! If you are a current member, bringing a friend. If you are brand new and want to test the waters, this is a perfect opportunity. The workouts are scalable and fun. Register online for FREE.
Friday, May 9, 2014
Parents Night Out
Need an evening without the kids? CrossFit Naples Parent’s Night Out gives our parents the opportunity to take a well deserved break. Go out for a night on the town feeling confident that your little ones are safe and having the time of their lives with their favorite CrossFit Naples coaches. Cost $25. Email email@example.com to RVSP.
Fri-Sat, May 9-10, 2014
CrossFit Games Regionals
After the Open, the fittest men, women and teams will move on to the second phase of competition—Regionals. The first round of regionals goes live on www.games.crossfit.com. You don't want to miss!
Saturday, May 24, 2014
Paleo Diet 101 Seminar
By learning what your body was biologically meant to eat, you can lose weight and balance your blood sugar. Learn the history of the Standard American Diet and how it is linked to modern disease. Find out the best choices for fats, proteins and how to safely incorporate carbohydrates into your diet. Weekly meal planning and tips for parents and eating out included. Sign up here.
Mobile Friendly Website
Like us on Facebook!
Paleo Recipe: Almond Flour Pancakes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbs coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water (consider soda water for slightly fluffier pancakes)
- 1/4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- coconut oil
- fresh berries
- Combine almond flour, applesauce, coconut flour, eggs, water, nut meg and sea salt in a bowl, and mix together completely with a fork. The batter will appear a little thicker than normal mix.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat with 1 tsp coconut oil.
- Drop 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan once it is fully heated. Spread out batter slightly if desired.
- Flip like a normal pancake when the bubbles start showing up on the top, and cook for another minute or two.
- Add more oil to the pan and repeat with remaining batter.
- Top with fresh berries.
Note: If the pan is too hot, the cakes will stick, burn on the outside, and/or not cook entirely through.
Today’s Workout (Friday, April 20, 2013)
Sumo deadlift high pull (95/65)
Push press/jerk (95/65)
Share this post:Tweet this Share on Facebook Stumble it Share on Reddit Digg it Add to Delicious! Add to Technorati Add to Google Add to Myspace Subscribe to RSS