Read our Amazing Reviews!
Like us on Facebook!
What is CrossFit?
Come in and meet us in person! Schedule your free consultation today.
Check In At CFN= Helping Our Local Community
For the month of December, every time you check-in to CrossFit Naples, we will donate ONE book to a child in need during the holiday. We'll keep you up-to-date on the amount of good done.
Complimentary Skill Clinic- Toes 2 Bar/Knees 2 Elbows
Skill clinics are 20 minute sessions designed to give each participant coaching and instructions on CrossFit movements that coaches do not have time to cover in detail during regular classes. Skill Clinics are INCLUDED in every membership.
We will be closed Wednesday the 24th through Friday the 26th for Christmas! Merry Christmas and enjoy your family time!
New Years Eve/Day Schedule
We will be closed New Years Eve night (12/31), as well as New Years Day morning (1/1). Regular classes that night.
Only Gym is SWFL to be chosen!
Daily Paleo Recipe
Paleo Recipe: Almond Flour Pancakes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbs coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water (consider soda water for slightly fluffier pancakes)
- 1/4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- coconut oil
- fresh berries
- Combine almond flour, applesauce, coconut flour, eggs, water, nut meg and sea salt in a bowl, and mix together completely with a fork. The batter will appear a little thicker than normal mix.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat with 1 tsp coconut oil.
- Drop 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan once it is fully heated. Spread out batter slightly if desired.
- Flip like a normal pancake when the bubbles start showing up on the top, and cook for another minute or two.
- Add more oil to the pan and repeat with remaining batter.
- Top with fresh berries.
Note: If the pan is too hot, the cakes will stick, burn on the outside, and/or not cook entirely through.
Today’s Workout (Friday, April 20, 2013)
Sumo deadlift high pull (95/65)
Push press/jerk (95/65)