TAKE YOUR FIRST STEP TODAY!
Sat, May 11, 2013
FREE Community Workout
Naples High Track. This is a family friendly event. Bring one bring all. The workout will suit all age range and fitness levels.
No Class that weekend.
Thurs.-Sat., May 16-18th, 2013
Bring A Friend Days
All available CrossFit Classes. Bring a friend to try out CrossFit! Classes will consist of team WOD's, so encourage guests to join you in a workout!
I started hearing people I work with talk about Crossfit and what the workouts were like. I decided to join, and was blown away by the community of people working towards the same goals. Just two months into it I was down 10 pounds, lost 4% body fat, and was noticeably stronger. I would and do recommend Crossfit Naples for anyone that wants to get in shape and work hard at achieving their goals in life and in the gym.Michael C.
Going to the gym was getting so monotonous. I wanted to get stronger, and I needed someone to challenge me. And that’s when I found CrossFit Naples. Gaining strength has never been so much fun! The workouts are extremely diversified, and, classes never get easier – you continue to push yourself harder than you did the day or class before!Jen W.
I got into CrossFit because of the functionality of the program. The movements and intensity transfer over to real life situations- unlike traditional lifting and cardio exercises. After many years of doing CrossFit on my own I joined CrossFit Naples. There is nothing like having numerous professional views and critiques on my training to perfect and advance my skills. CrossFit Naples is like a family.Conrad L.
I found myself having to make a tough decision between joining Crossfit Naples or staying at the gym I’ve attended for the past 14 years. After meeting with the coaches and talking about the basics of Crossfit I decided to give it a try. Within 2 months, I had began to accomplish things I thought were impossible. Over the past 7 months I continued to find myself breaking more physical and mental barriers. Words can’t explain how thankful I am to CrossFit Naples.Wayne F.
Recipe: Fried Eggs with Sweet Potato Hash
- 1 Tbs coconut oil, divided
- 1 medium sweet potato or yam, diced into 1/2″ cubes
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 nitrite/nitrate free sausages, sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced
- 4 eggs
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a large skillet, heat 2 teaspoons coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add the onions and sweet potatoes, and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the sausages and continue to cook until sausages are browned and sweet potatoes are slightly softened.
- Add bell peppers and 1 Tbs of water.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are completely soft, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, fried eggs in 1 teaspoon coconut oil.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and serve over sweet potato hash.
Todays Workout (Saturday, April 28, 2012)
Strength: Back Squat 5 x 5
5 minutes of Wallball -rest 2 minutes
5 minutes KB SDLHP -rest 2 minutes
5 minutes Push Press (95/65)
Share this post:Tweet this Share on Facebook Stumble it Share on Reddit Digg it Add to Delicious! Add to Technorati Add to Google Add to Myspace Subscribe to RSS