The school I was working at had a few parents that did Crossfit and I got interested. I had been working out doing P90X and Insanity for over a year and needed something new and different I could do.
2. Favorite WOD/Lift:
Any Olympic lift is good! Clean/Jerk, Snatch, Squat Cleans…
3. I have always wanted to:
Climb a mountain. Not hike… literally climb! (I’m working up to it!)
4. One word people use to describe me:
5. Outside of the gym I like to:
Go to the beach, hang out with friends, and go to concerts. I like to do almost anything… YOLO!
6. Something nobody knows about me or would be surprised to know about me:
I have one pectoral muscle from a horrific baseball incident was I was young.
7. Favorite physical activity outside of Crossfit:
Playing new and different sports; ultimate Frisbee, Gator ball… etc..
8. Favorite place to eat in Naples:
How sad is this…… Moes
9. Song that gets me pumped for a workout:
Eminem: Lose Yourself
10. Proudest Accomplishment: