I make these all the time, so easy and delicious!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
Total time: 13 mins
Serves: 24 mini muffins
- 1 cup any nut butter ( I have used cashew & almond)
- 2-3 VERY ripe bananas w/ lots of black spots
- 2 eggs (I have also tried a chia/flax egg, and while very delicious, the texture is more moist and they do not rise as high)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- A tablespoon or two of honey to taste. This amount here greatly depends on personal taste and the sweetness of your bananas.
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Blend until well mixed: batter will be sticky.
- Pour batter into a greased mini muffin tins.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 8 minutes or so, slightly longer with chia eggs. I am sure you could use regular muffins too, but you will have to increase the cooking time to 12-15 minutes.
Recipe here on Pinterest
Thursday, June 25th, 2015:
A) Hang Power Snatch to Full Snatch – 15 Minutes
B) 12 Min AMRAP:
Start with…1 KB DL, 1 KB SDHP, 1 KB Swing (Russian), 1 Burpee
Increase by 1 Each Round 2222, 3333, 4444, 5555…
A) Pullup Practice 10 Minutes – Sets of 5
B) Weighted Pushups 5×5 (use the same weight)
C) 2 Minute Intervals: Quality predicts speed
- Push Ups
- Med Ball Cleans
Rest 3 Minutes – REPEAT