1. The stopwatch is your best friend, NOT your enemy.
2. When, dealing with injury (notice I said when, not if) stop what your doing and take care of it. Period.
3. Standards are also your best friend, NOT your enemy. Without them we would never know our true potential.
4. There is no such thing as weakness if you work at them often enough.
5. Know your strengths and keep them that way.
6. Smile: It cost nothing but means everything.
7. Once you have mastered the mechanics of a movement it’s your duty and obligation to teach it to others. A great coach is a by-product of a great athlete.
8. If you don’t like the Paleo Diet eat lean meats, fruits and vegetables, some fruit little starch, no sugar (pssssst- that is the Paleo Diet!)
9. Goals: We all have the same kinds of goals just different degrees of them.
10. Nobody is forcing you to do Crossfit so have FUN with it.
Thursday May 28, 2015
A) Back Squat 3 x 5
- 300m Run
- 16 Pistols (8 each side)
- 12 Handstand Push Ups
- Run 400m
- 10 Front Squats
- Max Rep Burpees
(1 minute rest)