Like us on Facebook!
What is CrossFit?
Come in and meet us in person! Schedule your free consultation today.
CrossFit Naples is now offering a group program specifically designed with older athletes in mind.
The CrossFit Naples Master’s program currently has athletes ranging from 60 to 80 years old (that’s not a limitation, we’re still recruiting some 80+ yr olds), former collegiate and professional athletes, and people who never played sports in their lives. The common bond is, at this stage in their lives, they want to be the healthiest and strongest they can be.
Paleo Diet 101 Seminar
This seminar is for new students or those looking to brush up on the fundamentals of powerful nutritional. Learn about what foods to eat, the paleo diet, as well as some great tips to kick start your shopping, preparation, cooking, and eating on the go!
Only Gym is SWFL to be chosen!
Daily Paleo Recipe
Athlete Spotlight- Leila E.
Hometown: Chicago Age: 20 Profession: Hair stylist (in the making) What did you do for fitness before CrossFit? Did you play any sports growing up? Grow...
Instructor Training Program (ITP) Complete
This past week concluded our 3 month long Instructor Training Program. We had 7 of our very own members participate in this program. In the 1st month of the...
Open registration will begin on Jan. 15. More than 209,000 people participated in the Open last year, and this year the worldwide competition will be even broader an...
- Another Successful SEALFIT!
- 2014 Reebok CrossFit Invitational
- "WOD Against Domestic Violence"
- Congrats to our Masters Team!
- Box Battles Competition this weekend!
- Check In at CFN = Helping Our Local Community
- Skill Clinic: OH Squat
- Bring a Friend Week!
- Box Battles Competition (Marco Island)-October
- Skill Clinic this Saturday
Mind Over Matter
I don’t know what draws me to this pain and suffering that I seek after. I’ve never been afraid to push myself to my limit – that’s for sure. It’s what draws me to ...
- A Game of Inches...
- Defining goals defines your limitations
- Magic Bank Account
- 6 Tips So You Don't Ever Fall Out Of Love With CrossFit
- 10 Things I've Picked Up In My 1st Year Of CrossFit
- What is Beauty?
- Do Something Worth Noticing
- My Fitness Journey
- 2 Numbers That Will Make You A Better Rower!
- Chinese Man Sets New Plank Record
Appetite VS. Craving
Appetite: Your Interest in Food We talk a lot about appetite: "My son has a huge appetite!" or "I worked up an appetite at the gym." Appetite is not the same thin...
- CANDY = BURPEES!
- Chicken Looks Way Different Today, And Here's The Reason Why
- 11 Weird Things Sugar Is Doing To Your Body
- The Case for the Positive Pitch
- Water is Killing You
- Knowledge is Power
- Quick Tips on Diet and Body Fat
- 9 Surprising Foods With More Sugar Than a Krispy Kreme Doughnut
- The Myth of Spot Reduction
- What is Bulletproof Coffee?
RECIPE: Paleo Slow Cooker Stuffed Bell Peppers
We all know the last thing we want to do after a long day of work is go home and cook a healthy dinner. What if we told you you could prep the food ahead of time and...
Are You Recovering, Or Are You Just Resting?
These two words, “rest” and “recovery,” have distinctly different meanings when applied to health, fitness or athletic contexts. Recovery can encompass many differen...
Success Story: Alexis W.
It impossible to miss Lexie's radiant smile when she's in class. It's infectious and constantly continues to grow every week. Her hard work, dedication, and trust in...
Thrusters = Your Best Friend
Some of you may cringe at the title of this post, which is a shame! In my opinion, thrusters are one of the best movements in CrossFit. It is a full body movement th...
Must Read Fitness Blogs
There is only so much knowledge and information we can cram into our 60 minute classes, which is why we encourage you guys to be doing things outside of the gym. Sur...
- 6 Truths About Exercising That No One Wants To Hear
- BEING MORE EFFICIENT WITH YOUR REST PERIOD DURING A WOD
- CrossFit is a Game of Averages
- A Christmas Parable
- Life After Landing On The Moon
- Gordon River Greenway Now Open!
- ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Is CrossFit Random?
- "I'm coming home"
- Spirit of SEALFIT Award