Read our Amazing Reviews!
Like us on Facebook!
What is CrossFit?
Come in and meet us in person! Schedule your free consultation today.
Check In At CFN= Helping Our Local Community
For the month of December, every time you check-in to CrossFit Naples, we will donate ONE book to a child in need during the holiday. We'll keep you up-to-date on the amount of good done.
Complimentary Skill Clinic- Toes 2 Bar/Knees 2 Elbows
Skill clinics are 20 minute sessions designed to give each participant coaching and instructions on CrossFit movements that coaches do not have time to cover in detail during regular classes. Skill Clinics are INCLUDED in every membership.
We will be closed Wednesday the 24th through Friday the 26th for Christmas! Merry Christmas and enjoy your family time!
New Years Eve/Day Schedule
We will be closed New Years Eve night (12/31), as well as New Years Day morning (1/1). Regular classes that night.
Only Gym is SWFL to be chosen!
Daily Paleo Recipe
Athlete Spotlight- Caitlin H.
Hometown: Archbald, Pennsylvania Age: 24 Profession: Elementary Teacher What did you do for fitness before CrossFit? Did you play any sports growing up? I d...
Instructor Training Program (ITP) Complete
This past week concluded our 3 month long Instructor Training Program. We had 7 of our very own members participate in this program. In the 1st month of the...
Another Successful SEALFIT!
Congratulations to our 2nd graduating SEALFIT class. We sought to challenge these 12 individuals to their physical limits using multiple workouts over the course ...
- 2014 Reebok CrossFit Invitational
- "WOD Against Domestic Violence"
- Congrats to our Masters Team!
- Box Battles Competition this weekend!
- Check In at CFN = Helping Our Local Community
- Skill Clinic: OH Squat
- Bring a Friend Week!
- Box Battles Competition (Marco Island)-October
- Skill Clinic this Saturday
- Want to be a coach at CFN?
Magic Bank Account
THE AUTHOR IS NOT KNOWN. IT WAS FOUND IN THE BILLFOLD OF COACH PAUL BEAR BRYANT, ALABAMA, AFTER HE DIED IN 1982. Imagine that you had won the following *PRIZE* ...
- 6 Tips So You Don't Ever Fall Out Of Love With CrossFit
- 10 Things I've Picked Up In My 1st Year Of CrossFit
- What is Beauty?
- Do Something Worth Noticing
- My Fitness Journey
- 2 Numbers That Will Make You A Better Rower!
- Chinese Man Sets New Plank Record
- Fitness Is A Journey
- The Fun-Suck Cycle
- Morning Rituals equals Life Rituals
Appetite VS. Craving
Appetite: Your Interest in Food We talk a lot about appetite: "My son has a huge appetite!" or "I worked up an appetite at the gym." Appetite is not the same thin...
- CANDY = BURPEES!
- Chicken Looks Way Different Today, And Here's The Reason Why
- 11 Weird Things Sugar Is Doing To Your Body
- The Case for the Positive Pitch
- Water is Killing You
- Knowledge is Power
- Quick Tips on Diet and Body Fat
- 9 Surprising Foods With More Sugar Than a Krispy Kreme Doughnut
- The Myth of Spot Reduction
- What is Bulletproof Coffee?
Paleo Pumpkin Bread
Nothing says “fall” like the smell of fresh pumpkin bread wafting from the oven. This lusciously moist, gluten free, dairy free pumpkin quick bread is made with high...
The 10 Best Mobility Exercises for Runners
Kelly Starrett tells you how to stay fast, supple and injury-free. A couple years ago, Kelly Starrett, DPT and co-owner of CrossFit San Francisco, set out to reco...
Success Story: Alexis W.
It impossible to miss Lexie's radiant smile when she's in class. It's infectious and constantly continues to grow every week. Her hard work, dedication, and trust in...
Thrusters = Your Best Friend
Some of you may cringe at the title of this post, which is a shame! In my opinion, thrusters are one of the best movements in CrossFit. It is a full body movement th...
Life After Landing On The Moon
There is nothing more significant than growing and giving. So while money is an extraordinary vehicle to meet many of our six needs, it’s not the only one. When you ...